- 29 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 29 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Learn how to configure Branding for your Yawave application below.
- Click Administrate/Branding/Brand.
- By default the name of your application is shown based on what you entered when you created a Yawave account. Leave as default or enter a new name.
- Enter a tagline for your application. We recommend you use only a few words.
- For this step you will need to create a dark version of your logo for this application. Then drag and drop the logo or click to upload.
- For this step you will need to create a light version of your logo for this application. Then drag and drop the logo or click to upload.
- For this step you will need to create a favicon. Then drag and drop the favicon or click to upload.
- Enter a URL-friendly version of the application name in the Application Slug field. Note: The Application Slug field is automatically populated with the Application Title name you entered in Step 1 above. In addition, this field has a 186 character limit.)
- Enter the subdomain you want to use. Note: The subdomain you choose will be https://yoursubdomainname.yawave.com.
- Enter the URL/location of where you want your application to redirect to when someone clicks your application's logo in the Application Navigation field. Note: By default the application is redirected to your Yawave Discover page.
- Enter your contact information as follows:
A. Email - Enter your email address.
B. Phone - Enter your phone number.
C. Fax - Enter your fax number.
- By defaul Location is disabled. Click the toggle once to enable.
- Here you have two options:
A. Start typing your address in the I have an address field
B. Enter your location information in the Street, Number, Zipcode, City and Country fields.
- CLick Save.
Configure Theme or review Onboarding Steps.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500